Wooly Winter

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mystery Ornaments

I recently participated in a "Mystery" ornament exchange with a small group of friends.  We had a list of themes provided by the person we were stitching for and had to stitch an ornament that fit one of the themes.  I stitched for Vickey and two of her themes were Christmas and Patriotic.  So I stitched a redwork santa and used red and blue Christmas fabric in the finishing.  I love the way it turned out. 


Redwork Santa
Designer - Diane Arthurs
Stitched one over one on 32 count lugana
 
 
I received a beautiful St. Patrick's Day ornament from Nita.  I think she adapted it from a needleroll pattern.  Isn't it pretty?  This was such a fun exchange and I loved not knowing which theme I would receive.
 

 
I have several ornaments that I need to do the finishing on over the weekend so hopefully next week I will be ready to post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment