Progress as of June 4, 2015
I took a break from SH Sampler and participated in the Long Dog Sampler stitchalong weekend. I worked on Scarlet Ribands for four days.
Progress as of June 8, 2015
Next up is to get started on my ornament for a Christmas in July exchange. I've picked out a pattern, just need to decide on fabric. It will be nice to work on a small project for a while.
I finally took two finishes from last year to be framed and I'm pleased with how they turned out. The pictures are not great, I need to work on taking pictures of framed pieces.
My Friend's House
Designer - Blackbird Designs
Splendor X
Designer - The Heart's Content, Maureen Appleton Sorenson
The girls love blankets, they sleep on them and under them. Suzy is sound asleep.
Chloe is always hoping that D will forget to put away his soda cup so she can check to see if there is a drop left.
The girls also enjoy their 15 minutes in the sun each afternoon. Like me, they really miss the sun on cloudy days. They love to lay out in the sun and I have to make them come in.
They also like to sit on the screened porch and watch the birds, bunnies, and golfers. Chloe is there behind her sister, you can see her tail. I think she was watching a lizard.
I think that it's time to end this post and get back to my stitching. Thanks for stopping by.









Great progress on your WIPs and lovely finishes! I am working on SH too and it is definitely time consuming!! I am also resigned to the fact that I will not be caught up during this process. I just hope to not get too far behind!! LOL Laura
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Laura for your kind words. I do love SH sampler but I've decided it won't be a finish this year, maybe next year. I have hardly started part six and seven is already out. LOL
Delete