Wooly Winter

Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year's Eve

2015 is almost over. Over all it was a pretty good year. I want to end the year with some pictures. We went on a lovely Carribean cruise the end of January and escaped the cold temps for two weeks. These three pictures were taken in St. Maarten. The segways look like a fun way to get around town.




Today I started a new project to end the year.  I will really miss Prairie Schooler designs.

2015 Santa
Designer - Prairie Schooler
Started December 31, 2015

A Christmas project and my Christmas nails.

Designer - All Through the Night

A wonderful Christmas lunch with my stitching/crafting/card playing friends. We were missing one this year, she was recovering from shoulder surgery.  


I came home one afternoon this month and was amazed at how many birds were visiting our pond.



Chloe taking a snooze. Both of the girls like to sleep on the back of the sofa.


Chloe and Suzy got personalized blankets for their birthdays. I love how they turned out!  And the girls like them too.





They also like to sleep under blankets.


Somehow this progress photo didn't make an earlier post.

Red House Sampler
Designer - The Sampler House
Progress as of  September 30, 2015

And finally, I started the year and ended the year stitching on this project.  I worked on many other projects this year and finished some, but  I hope to finish this one in 2016.

Jenny Bean Friendship Sampler
Designer - Shakespeare's Peddler
Progress as of December 31, 2015

And that will wrap up 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment