Wooly Winter

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Bags and More Bags

Well, I had a busy fall making bags. I made myself another handbag and several of my friends wanted one.  It is the "Margo" bag from Lazy Girl Designs. It is a great size and has lots of pockets inside. I shared pictures of my first "Margo" bag in the last post.

#2 (This is mine)

#3 I love the Dragonfly fabric from Ink and Arrow Fabrics.

#4 My friend provided the red print and asked that the rest of the bag be blue.

#5 I love these fabrics that another friend provided for her bag.

And I also finally finished these "Claire" tote bags, another Lazy Girl Designs pattern. I think it is fun that the back and front are different. 


I made two of these. Love the cardinals.




And the last one is another Lazy Girl Design (Summer Tote). Love the Mickey fabric.




No comments:

Post a Comment