First is a picture of my progress on Splendor X as of February 15th. I haven't worked on it since I took this picture but I really want to finish it this year.
Splendor X by Maureen Appleton
In February I participated in a Valentine ornament exchange with a group of friends. This is the ornament that I stitched for my friend Nita, the motifs are from Keslyn's Teensy Weensy.
And this is the pretty Valentine ornament that I received from Sally.
Also in February, a friend and I took a glass painting class. It was fun and I'd like to try it again sometime. Here's a picture of the two that I painted, we had limited time so the designs are simple.
In March I took a class at a "not so local" bead shop and this is the bracelet that I made. The technique is Kumihimo braiding and I really enjoyed making it. I have the supplies to make a necklace to match. The picture doesn't really show how pretty and sparkly it is.
This beautiful bird visited our feeder one evening in April and never came back. I couldn't find him in my bird book so I don't know what kind he is. His coloring was much more vibrant than this picture.
We took a cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale the end of April and had a great time. I have some photos but I haven't downloaded them from the camera yet so I think I'll save them for another post at the end of the month. I also participated in another mystery ornament exchange and received two beauitiful ornaments that I'll share later. Thanks so much for visiting.






No comments:
Post a Comment