Saturday, September 7, 2013
Where Did Summer Go?
I can't believe that it is September already. I did very little stitching this summer but I did finish a ornament for a Christmas in July exchange and got in a few hours on Splendor X. I am almost done with the border and then I will post a picture. In July I took a beaded bracelet class with some friends and made a couple of bracelets. Last month I made more microwave bowl cozies, I can't believe that I have made almost 80 of them. I had a request to make a microwave cozy for a dinner plate so I modified the pattern and made a few of these. Last night I made a luggage tag that turned out okay but I want to make a couple of changes on the next one, maybe I'll get a chance to make another one tomorrow. I haven't posted any pictures in quite a while so I'll try to upload some soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment