Wooly Winter

Friday, November 11, 2016

Miss Penny

Wow, I can't believe it has been months since I updated this blog. So I will do a quick update and try to do several updates later this month to get back on track.

March brought a big change, we adopted a cute Chihuahua mix puppy. We named her Penelope and we call her Penny. She came home with us on March 10th, she was 14 weeks old and weighed 3.3 lbs. Suzy liked her right away, but Miss Chloe wasn't sure she wanted a new sister. It took weeks before Chloe stopped barking at her, but now they are best sisters. And today she is 11 months old, 8.4 pounds. Here are a few pictures of Penny and her sisters.

Here is Penny on March 10th, the day we brought her home.


Here she is on the blanket I made for her, March 20th.

Penny and Suzy on watch duty, 

Finally, Miss Chloe is willing to share space with her new sister.

The three sisters, Chloe, Penny and Suzy.

Penny with a few toys.

Chloe and Suzy sharing one of their beds with the new kid.

Mom, can I wake her up?

We want some.

Watch duty.

Miss Penny. I'm cute and I know it.

What's down there?

Mom made us wear these Halloween bandanas she made.

No comments:

Post a Comment