Wooly Winter

Saturday, April 15, 2017

I've Been Sewing - Part 1

Well, it's a little late to say Happy New Year, so I'll say Happy Spring instead. I've been busy sewing, so I thought I would share some of my finishes.

I made these cute little bags from Joan Hawley's Becca Bag pattern. Love her one zip technique.


These are from another Joan Hawley pattern.


A friend showed me a neat fabric travel tray, so of course I had to make some. I made two of the rectangular ones for our vacation. 


Love the frogs!

A Travel set (zipper bag and matching tray).


Some of the zipper bags I have made.














Pooh (and friends) Zipper Bags

And a few small stitching finishes since my last post.


Batty and Me

Olaf

Here are a few pictures from our cruise in February.  The weather was perfect all week.

Cozumel

Roatan

Roatan

Roatan

And I can't end this post without pictures of the girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment