I have made a lot of flannel bibs and burp cloths, to go with hand knit/crochet blankets made by friends. Some of the sets also have hats and or booties. These baby sets have gone (or are going) to various charities for their raffles or auctions.
Here are some of the bibs and burp cloths I have made this year. Totals so far: 30 infant bibs, 2 toddler bibs and 24 burp cloths. I have become an expert at installing snaps. I really love the fun baby prints, but I'm definitely ready to move on to another project.
I used scraps and made two toddler bibs (left and right).
I made two walker bags. I have another in progress, I am making two small changes to my pattern.
I made this patriotic tote bag for myself. The artwork is an original pen and ink drawing by Michele Palmer. I love her artwork treasures.
Jen from Shabby Fabrics released a video tutorial for reusable grocery bags. I made three of them and they are great.
Here are two of the grocery bags folded up. Elastic is attached to bag bottom.
And finally, pictures of the girls. I had some fun last month playing with an app called SuperPhoto (free version). I've included the original picture and the picture created by SuperPhoto. I can't remember which filter, but I love the pictures it created.
Penny
Suzy
Chloe



















Gorgeous Work! Truly gifted with such talent. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete