Wooly Winter

Friday, July 17, 2020

Some Sewing

I have been sewing a lot, but never seem to find time to post pictures. But I wanted to share a few things I've finished while staying at home.

This Drawstring Project Bag is one of my favorites. I made the large, but I think it is really more of a medium. It is a great size for a stitching bag but I think it needs to be a bit wider for a knitting bag. I'm going to make a bigger one soon.  Pattern by Kandou Crafts.



This one is the Marsupial Hip Bag, pattern by Lauren of MoreMeKnow.  It is big and roomy, and I love that the front pocket has some depth to it.  I added a slip pocket inside. I am currently working on another one.


The Sew Sweetness FaceBook group had a sew along for the Clydebank Tote. It is big! I really love the alligator fabric and I bought the cute hand sanitizer holder from Blooming Artsy Corner on Facebook. 




I hadn't done any quilting in years, but all of the extra stay at home time was perfect for polishing my piecing skills. I managed to finish this table runner and pillow in time for the 4th of July. 

I love how this turned out.

 I have the pieces cut out to make a small table topper to match. 

Reds and blues came out of the scrap bin. 

I even put a hidden zipper on the back.

Hope everyone is doing okay. I will end this post with a few pictures of the girls. Penny turned four in December. How can that be...






No comments:

Post a Comment