Well, a year has passed without an update to this blog. No excuses, I just didn't do it. 🙂
We are doing okay, but have missed our trips. Heat pump died in February and had to be replaced. Then a new washer and dryer, the kitchen faucet broke, and so on. I stayed busy sewing and did very little cross stitch. The only two stitching finishes were two Lizzie Kate ornaments and a snowman that I haven't made into an ornament yet. I am going to try to finish a few of the many in progress ornaments this year.
I also made some flat fabric ornaments to put inside cards. I think they turned out cute.
On the sewing front, mostly small projects. Which included a ton of face coverings that I gave away.
Even though there was no winter cruise this year, I did make my annual cruise bag. It is bright and cheerful and I'll be ready for next year!
I almost forgot, after searching for over two years I finally found a purple Kenmore model 158.523!! And it was only about 10 miles from us. I named her Daisy Belle and I love her.
That's it from here, hope everyone is doing well! I can't end a post without a few pictures of the girls. They have certainly enjoyed having us home a lot.




























No comments:
Post a Comment